From: Thierry ITTY [mailto:thierry.itty@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 09 October 2003 16:18
To: redhat-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: SCSI disk question

once the new disk is installed, i'd

create new raid partitions with proper size
create fs on them
mount them
copy anything from smaller disk
chroot the new root fs
lilo

now you should have another bootable disk with bigger partitions

shutdown
remove the smaller disk
put the new bigger disk in it's place (mean hdb -> hda)
put the empty bigger disk
reboot
define new raid partitions on the second big disk
add'em to the new raid system
activate raid
let synchronize

no warranty at all, of course

i think it would have been much easier if you had used LVM...