Re: Product Pricing

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 21:39:04 -0000, rickf@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > I have seen a reference on another mailing list that Red Hat has taken steps
> > to ensure that outfits like Cheapbytes have a simple, legally unambiguous way
> > to make copies available.  So, there should be a CD or DVD based release of
> > Fedora, online docs & all, for the usual $6-$15US.
>
> *Bzzz*  This thread is about Red Hat Professional Workstation.

Sorry, thanks for playing.  Too much has been trimmed off the top (I can't
beleive I'm complaining about too much trimming...), but the OP's
question was whether there would be any desktop boxed set for $40.  The
answer would seem to be: "No, but Fedora from CheapBytes would meet the
requirements the OP laid out."

--
		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences