Re: 8139too.o: init module: No such device

Thanks for the response Raymond,

I considered that, but the network card works fine when I boot the machine to
Windows.

That leads me to another thought.  The last time in Windows I did an
"upgrade" of the
Yahoo Messenger.  Is it possible that the "upgrade" hosed the network card so
that it
causes the error I'm getting?

Any thoughts appreciated.

Regis