Re: Two network cards as one

At 11:30 10/3/2003, you wrote:
I use the Intel cards which have AFT software. It allows me to bond
ports. I have two dual nics. I pair the first port on the first card with
the second port on the second and then reverse that for the
second pair. Then I have one of each pair go to a
different switch. That allows for failover.

Any particular Intel card? Do all of them have that now? Any other manufacturers you know of which do this kind of thing? And what did those cards cost?

Lots of questions, I know, but whatever you can comment... <grin>

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx