reiserfs + LVM

Has anyone used LVM with reiserfs filesystems on a RHEL AS 2.1 production
system before?  I've done this before on a few non-critical production
servers and haven't had any problems.  I want to implement this on our
mission critical ERP system now, and I was wondering if anyone is using
this currently?  I'm asking because Red Hat still considers reiserfs
experimental for some reason.

The reason for using reiserfs over ext3 is because LVM logical volumes
formatted with reiserfs can be dynamically resized on the fly.  With ext3,
you have to unmount the LV, resize it, and then remount it.

Thanks,

--
Chris Purcell, RHCE