RE: Apache server read permissions

On Thu, 2003-10-02 at 16:31, James D. Parra wrote:
> Okay, I am getting the below error from the 'virtual server'. I must be
> missing something from either in the global settings or the virtual
> settings. Any ideas on how to configure the virtual web server?
>
> Thank you,
>
> James

anything inthe access.log or error.log files in /var/log/httpd?

there is really not enough information to get specific on an answer.  if
you really want help try posting the virtual server portion of your
httpd.conf file and the url you are using to try and get there along
with the log entries that result from the attempt.

Bret