Adding SUSE Linux subscriptions to Satellite

Greetings all...long time, no submission of question.

In my organization roughly 1/6 of our Linux footprint is running SUSE Enterprise Linux (12 SP5 and 15 SP4), while the rest is RHEL (7, 8 and soon, 9).

I've recently implemented Satellite Server (6.10) and we are looking to ditch SUSE Manager in favor of Satellite. As such, I'm trying to figure out how to get the SUSE Linux repositories to pull down, into Satellite.

My Google-Fu is failing me, and Red Hat, at present, doesn't seem to have much in their knowledge base (after all, it's likely not a supported solution, so why would they?).

Has anyone, here, brought SUSE Enterprise Linux into Satellite and if so, would you be willing to share how you did it?

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever just stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1