"Failed to start Apply Kernel Variable" after converting the root filesystem from XFS to EXT4

Hello,

A had a RHEL7 VMware template with the root filesystem in XFS. I tried to copy the system to an EXT4 partition but now I have the message during boot : "Failed to start Apply Kernel Variable"

http://i.imgur.com/atEjCuO.png

This is how I've proceeded :

 - boot on LiveCD

 - copy from the XFS partition to EXT4

 - chroot

 - initramfs rebuild with "dracut"

 - re-generation of "grub.cfg" with "grub2-mkconfig"

 - /etc/fstab update to change the filesystem of "/" from "xfs" to "ext4"

A few things :

 - /boot partition is ext4 on its own 1G drive

- / partition is a LVM Logical Volume, the Physical Volume is a dedicated drive of 16G

Anyone know how I can get further? I can boot the system in single mode or LiveCD... I try to remove all kernel options in the Grub menu, no success...

Thanks,

Nicolas