Re: Raid on a raid issue

The missing network route would be a good guess except that last week,
samba, ping and ssh were working across from one subnet to another.

I did ask the networking group whether there seemed to be some block
between the rask, the new computer and my desktop.  Network said there were
no blocks.  The connection into rask was just timing out.