Is there a way to make sure or force the kickstart to use local internal disk instead of SAN.

Hi,

We created raid5 virtual device on the local  SAS disks in Dell r710.
The fibre/HBA's on the server are already zoned to the EMC storage and so
it can also see the SAN disks.

We do kickstart installs; so my question is:
What can we do to make sure that the kickstart install uses raid5 virtual
device built on local SAS disks instead of the SAN.

Please suggest or point int he right direction.
Thanks