Re: mutt / Linux mail client equivalent of Outlook rules

Thanks very much for clarifying chaps.

Is there any quick guide for me to get started to implement those
2 features I indicated earlier?

I have procmail already installed on my box.

# procmail -v
procmail v3.22 2001/09/10
    Copyright (c) 1990-2001, Stephen R. van den Berg    <srb@xxxxxxx>
    Copyright (c) 1997-2001, Philip A. Guenther         <guenther@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Submit questions/answers to the procmail-related mailinglist by sending to:
        <procmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

And of course, subscription and information requests for this list to:
        <procmail-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Locking strategies:     dotlocking, fcntl()
Default rcfile:         $HOME/.procmailrc
        It may be writable by your primary group
Your system mailbox:    /var/mail/root
[root@nspplss2 postfix]#
[root@nspplss2 postfix]# rpm -qa | grep -i procm
procmail-3.22-14
warning: only V3 signatures can be verified, skipping V4 signature