Re: SELinux + pam_ldap + sudo

Le 17/02/2011 14:26, sub@xxxxxxx a écrit :
Hello,

On a RHEL5 server with SELinux in "permissive" mode, I can't make sudo
working with pam_ldap authentication.

pam_ldap is correctly configured : I can perform an authentication on a
ssh connection but once connected I can't sudo anything even though I'm
in the "wheel" group and this group is allowed in /etc/sudoers.

I suspect SELinux because of all the servers I manage, this is the only
one with SELinux activated and the only one with "sudo" problems.

I activated pam_ldap with "authconfig --update --enableldapauth", but I
manually copied the "ldap.conf" file.

Please note that I'm not familiar with SELinux

I forgot :

 - I can't disable SELinux

- I have this error message in /var/log/message when the authentication fails :

sudo: pam_ldap: ldap_simple_bind Can't contact LDAP server