Re: Neeraj will be doing RCU PR for v6.8 merge window

Hello, Linux,

Just following up on Neeraj's RCU pull request from December 23rd:

https://lore.kernel.org/all/20231223021434.GA2714@neeraj.linux/

If there is something wrong with this pull request, could you please let
us know so that we can fix it?  (It looks good to me, for whatever that
is worth.)

							Thanx, Paul