About the conflict between XFS inode recycle and VFS rcu-walk

Hi, all

I would like to ask if the conflict between xfs inode recycle and vfs rcu-walk
which can lead to null pointer references has been resolved?

I browsed through emails about the following patches and their discussions:
- https://lore.kernel.org/linux-xfs/20220217172518.3842951-2-bfoster@xxxxxxxxxx/
- https://lore.kernel.org/linux-xfs/20220121142454.1994916-1-bfoster@xxxxxxxxxx/
- https://lore.kernel.org/linux-xfs/164180589176.86426.501271559065590169.stgit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

And then came to the conclusion that this problem has not been solved, am I
right? Did I miss some patch that could solve this problem?

According to my understanding, the essence of this problem is that XFS reuses
the inode evicted by VFS, but VFS rcu-walk assumes that this will not happen.
Are there any recommended workarounds until an elegant and efficient solution
can be proposed? After all, causing a crash is extremely unacceptable in a
production environment.

Thank you very much for your advice :)
Jinliang Zheng