Re: [REGRESSION] Cannot start degraded RAID1 array with device with write-mostly flag

On Mon, 8 Jul 2024 22:09:51 +0200
Mateusz Jończyk <mat.jonczyk@xxxxx> wrote:
> > This looks correct, can you give it a test and cook a patch?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Kuai
> Hello,
>
> Yes, I'm working on it. Patch description is nearly done.
> Kernel with this patch works well with normal usage and
> fsstress, except when modifying the array, as I have written
> in my previous email. Will test some more.
>
> I'm feeling nervous working on such sensitive code as md, though.
> I'm not an experienced kernel dev.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Mateusz

Hi Mateusz,
If there is something I can help with, fell free to ask (even in Polish).
You can reach me by the mail I sent it or mariusz.tkaczyk@xxxxxxxxx

I cannot answer you directly (this is the first problem you have to solve):
The following message to <mat.jonczyk@xxxxx> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.1.0 - Unknown address error 554-'sorry, refused mailfrom because return MX
does not exist'

Please consider using different mail provider (so far I know, gmail works well).

Thanks,
Mariusz