Re: heavy IO on nearly idle RAID1

It is possible that for UAS the counters are purely wrong and that no
IO is really happening.

I have seen the perf counters be wrong in a number of ways for a
number of devices and often no one notices that the counters are
wrong.

And since the counters being wrong does not really affect it working
or not this is often missed.

If it is a spinning disk you might try listening to it and see if it
is really doing something.