Re: atomic queue limit updates for stackable devices

On Fri, Feb 23 2024 at 11:12P -0500,
Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> this series adds new helpers for the atomic queue limit update
> functionality and then switches dm and md over to it.  The dm switch is
> pretty trivial as it was basically implementing the model by hand
> already, md is a bit more work.
>
> I've run the mdadm testsuite, and it has the same (rather large) number
> of failures as the baseline.  I've still not managed to get the dm
> testuite running unfortunately, but it survives xfstests which exercises
> quite a few dm targets and blktests.

Which DM testsuite are you trying?  There is the old ruby-based
"device-mapper-test-suite", and a newer one written in python which
should hopefully be less hassle to setup and run, see:
https://github.com/jthornber/dmtest-python

Mike