Mdadm 4.3 last call

Hi All,
Within two weeks I'm going to release new mdadm version. Two last fixes are
waiting, if no objections I will take then this week. If you are familiar with
anything that require my attention, please let me know.

Patches list is almost clean, expect one regression fix in progress:
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-raid/20240108120230.00004b80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/
I will consider resubmitting it myself if no feedback by the end of this week.
It is regression, so it is worth to be fixed.

I would like to stop making ANNOUNCE files for a release. I think that well
described tagged commit is sufficient. Let me know if someone have something
again.

Thanks,
Mariusz