Option --write-journal

Hello,

I'm going to create a RAID6 (6+2) array with 12TB HDDs Seagate IronWolf.

My system is installed on a SSD Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe with a
capacity of 250GB.

According to the spec [1], the SSD has a write endurance of 150TB and
as there is free capacity on the device, I plan to create a new
partition and to place the write journal of the RAID array on it.

About the usage of the array, it will be used to store video and audio
files for long term storage, the I/Os will be mainly sequential and
quite large (MB or hundreds of KB) and I will be the only user
accessing to the array. No virtual machines, databases, etc.
The file system will be ext4.

The man page says "The journal device should be an SSD with a
reasonable lifetime." I think to be good on the lifetime for my use
case.

But I do not know what is the required capacity for the journal.
Can someone give me some clues about this ?

All the config files of the system will be backed up so I will be able
to reinstall it easly (and re-assemble the RAID array) but the journal
can not be backed up.
So in case of failure of the journal (bad sectors on the SSD or
complete SSD failure), what are the risks on the integrity of the RAID
Array ?

[1] https://www.samsung.com/us/computing/memory-storage/solid-state-drives/ssd-970-evo-plus-nvme-m-2-250gb-mz-v7s250b-am/#specs

Thanks for your guidance.