Re: Raid5 to raid6 grow interrupted, mdadm hangs on assemble command

Hi, Johan

在 2023/05/10 4:18, Johan Verrept 写道:

Hi Kuai,

Here is the first verion of the fixed patch, I fail the io that is
waiting for reshape while reshape can't make progress. I tested in my
VM and it works as I expected. Can you give it a try to see if mdadm
can still assemble?

Assemble seems to work fine and the reshape resumed.

That's great, thanks for testing.

David, you can try this patsh as well, your case is different but
I think this patch will work.

Thanks,
Kuai
I see this error appearing:

    md/raid456:md0: array is suspended or not read write, io accross reshape position failed, please try again after reshape.

 From what I can see in your patch, this is what is expected.

Best regards,

     Johan

.