Re: 回复:mdadm test suite improvements

On 5/17/22 3:54 PM, Mariusz Tkaczyk wrote:
Hi,
I wanted to add it to the mdadm repo, let say under directory
"python_tests". I didn't started work yet. Those tests should stay with mdadm,
so we can develop them with Coly using mdadm-ci and later ask Jes to merge the
branch.

I am fine and supportive to this idea. mdadm-tests is from the ci testing itself, I can copy python_tests to it time to time.

I don't have any details, I just asked to gather feedback. Seems that there is
big interest in this change. If there is any volunteer to take this topic and
prepare python API for testing and first tests- I will be pleased to help.

I could take long time before I will start this topic.

Let's wait for response. If no one response for a while, then the person should be me LOL. I am learning Python now, and the progress might take time anyway.

Thanks.

Coly Li

Thanks,
Mariusz