Re: Missing Superblocks

Thanks for the suggestions.
No partition ever on these disks.
I will try the dd method but as there was never a partition on the drive I don't think that will return results. The busy drive is not part of an active md array nor mounted so still a bit bemused by that. I know the order, after my first few muckups I number them to make sure if I have to move them it will work. If I use assume clean, if it does not work I can just try another order I assume. I do have a backup but 14T will take time to replicate.

Email.png

*Regards John Atkins*

Senior Systems Support, Installation & Service Engineer

AAW Control Systems Ltd

Mobile: 07780480014

Office: 01635 248589

E-Mail: john@xxxxxxxxxxx