Re: Raid-6 cannot reshape

When I looked at your detailed files you sent a few days ago, all of
the reshapes (on all disks) indicated that they were at position 0, so
it kind of appears that the reshape never actually started at all and
hung immediately which is probably why it cannot find the critical
section, it hung prior to that getting done.   Not entirely sure how
to undo a reshape that failed like this.