Re: Debian Squeeze raid 1 0

Il giorno mar 14 gen 2020 alle ore 08:24 Wols Lists
<antlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
> The fact that the three event counts we have are near-identical is a
> good sign. The worry is that sde2 disappeared a long time ago - have you
> been monitoring the system? If you ddrescue it will it give an event
> count almost the same as the others? If it does, that makes me suspect a
> controller issue has knocked two drives out, one of which has recovered
> and the other hasn't ...

But as I can see, two drives are out on a RAID1+0 array, so the array is gone.
I think we can only hope that these two disks were on different
mirrors (but this isn't
easily readable on mdadm output, I think i've sent an email asking for
a better output
some days ago)

That's why I really really really hate anything with redundancy < 2,
like a standard RAID1+0
Only 3way mirrors or RAID6 here.