admin-guide page for raid0 layout issue

hey,
  I recently hit the raid0 default_layout issue and found the warning
message to be lacking (and google hits show that I'm not the
only one). It wasn't clear to me that it was referring to a kernel
parameter, also wasn't clear how I should decide which setting to use,
and definitely not clear that picking the wrong one could *cause
corruption* (which, AIUI, is the case). What are your thoughts on
adding a more admin-friendly explanation/steps on resolving the
problem to the admin-guide, and include a URL to it in the warning
message? As prior art:

  https://github.com/torvalds/linux/commit/6a012288d6906fee1dbc244050ade1dafe4a9c8d

If the idea has merit, let me know if you'd like me to take a stab at
a strawdog.

 -dann