Re: md0: bitmap file is out of date, resync

Hi Mathias,

On 2019/9/1 20:49, Mathias G wrote:
> Hi Tao
>
> On 23.08.19 14:15, Hou Tao wrote:
>> Could you please save the following script as /usr/lib/systemd/system-shutdown/md_debug.sh and make it executable:
>>
>> #!/bin/bash
>> mount -o remount,rw /
>> mdadm -D /dev/md* > /md_debug.txt
>> mdadm -S /dev/md* >> /md_debug.txt
>> mount -o remount,ro /
>>
>> The script will dump the details of md devices to the /md_debug.txt and stop the md devices forcibly before shutdown or reboot.
>> And we can check the content of md_debug.txt if the problem reoccurs.
>
> Thanks for the code snipped. I tried to put the script to

As showed in the following lines, we should use "&>" and "&>>" to save the
output from both the standard output and standard error output:

mdadm -D /dev/md* &> /md_debug.txt
mdadm -S /dev/md* &>> /md_debug.txt

Could you please update the code snippet accordingly ?

Regards,
Tao