Re: Weird behaviour of md, maybe a bug in 4.19.xx kernel?

On 14/07/19 15:05, Tito wrote:
> Hi,
> I've got this email address from the MAINTAINERS file in the linux kernel
> source, so I hope it is the right place to contact.
> I'm running a debian/devuan system for a long time with several
> md arrays on the embedded controller and on a ibm M1015 card
> reflashed to LSI  SAS9211-8i with all drives in passthrough mode.
> My typical setup is:

You've got the right place. I can't see any mention of what disks you
have, because that could well be relevant.

Can I point you at the raid wiki for a good read ... :-)

https://raid.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Linux_Raid

It contains a bunch of advice on troubleshooting and stuff, and it'll
hopefully help you identify anything weird so making it easier for you
to point us in the right direction and provide us with the stuff we need.

Cheers,
Wol