Re: md0: bitmap file is out of date, resync

Hi Tao

Thank you for your reply.

On 06.07.19 06:49, Hou Tao wrote:
> "not clean" means the resync has not been completed yet. Is the array still "not clean" in the previous boot/reboot or not ?
> If it is only "not clean" in the reproduced boot, that may mean the final update of MD super block is lost and the lagging
> behind of the events in bitmap super-block will be possible.
The array is in a clean state before the reboot.

> Is the RAID array (md0) used as rootfs or other fs ? And how do you reproduce the problem ? Just rebooting continuously
> until the problem reoccurs ? And not suddenly power-cut ?
Its not in use as root-fs, the array is mounted as /home/ dir.

I never tried to reboot until the problem occured again, just continuous
more or less daily usage (as workstation)

All reboots were clean reboots without power-cuts.
--
regards
 mathias