Re: ID 5 Reallocated Sectors Count

I have found the max number it can get to depends on the disk/mfg.
Older seagates only did 512, newer 1.5's could get to 4096 if I am
remembering correctly.  I do know for sure that the newer disk I had
went much higher before the disk itself officially failed.

I have found disks that aren't reporting re-allocates, but respond
poorly, and seem to be hitting close to the 7 second timeout and cause
large IO pauses, and it is just best to replace the disk when it
starts acting up like that.