My array won't assemble

Hello everyone,

TL;DR:
My 4 drives raid-5 array won't assemble on Debian.
Look at the commands outputs:
https://gist.github.com/AlexisBRENON/514500b90a477833c43584d62371925c

---

It make some times (about 6 years) since I created my RAID5 array.
Recently, I started to get some strange behaviors with my HDD: UEFI
boot entry repeatidly erased, RAID component removed. In an attempt to
fix these, I upgraded my BIOS firmware (why not, it was very
outdated).

However, this did not fix anything. In another attempt to understand
what is happening, I run a SMART full test (from ArchLinux live USB
key) on all my HDDs. Only one of the four RAID drives reports a read
error (need to be replaced ?) as reported in this smartctl sum-up:
https://gist.github.com/AlexisBRENON/514500b90a477833c43584d62371925c#file-01-smartctl-txt

When booting on Debian, dmesg reported a ATA bus error. After some
investigations, this comes from a faulty SATA cable. Changing cable
fix it.

Now, I'm here, with an up-to-date BIOS firmware and a 4 drives RAID-5
with 1 drive reporting some SMART read error (and one drive aside for
the system (/boot, /usr, /var, etc.)).

When booting debian, systemd timeouts failing to start some RAID
devices and thus not mounting the MD device. Below are the links to
outputs of most of the commands listed in
https://raid.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Asking_for_help.

mdadm --examine:
https://gist.github.com/AlexisBRENON/514500b90a477833c43584d62371925c#file-02-mdadm-examine
This is very strange as some devices report 4 active drives, some 2,
and some 3...
Difference in events count do not seems very big, does it?

mdadm --detail:
https://gist.github.com/AlexisBRENON/514500b90a477833c43584d62371925c#file-03-mdadm-detail
Does it really report raid0 as raid type? "Examine" reports an intended raid5

lsdrv: https://gist.github.com/AlexisBRENON/514500b90a477833c43584d62371925c#file-04-lsdrv

mdstat: https://gist.github.com/AlexisBRENON/514500b90a477833c43584d62371925c#file-05-mdstat

An attempt to assemble the array:
https://gist.github.com/AlexisBRENON/514500b90a477833c43584d62371925c#file-06-stop-assemble

Finally, the dmesg:
https://gist.github.com/AlexisBRENON/514500b90a477833c43584d62371925c#file-07-dmesg
Just to notice that I do not remenber to see ACPI Errors on lines
638-647 (https://gist.github.com/AlexisBRENON/514500b90a477833c43584d62371925c#file-07-dmesg-L638)
before I updated the BIOS firmware.

Is there a way to get back my data? Is it safe to use my array while
waiting discount on HDDs and SATA cables (in one month)?

Thanks for your reading and your help.
Kind regards,
Alexis BRENON.