raid array recovery

Hi
My name is Madalin and I figure it out how to damage my raid array.

Short version of the story: I should read more before, than after.

Long one is like that: I have a netgear readynas based on BTRFS. I had
installed on it 2 WD  X 3 TB each and I decided to grow from raid 1 -
3 TB to something bigger. In my mind was (what i discovered after, by
the way) raid 10 or raid 01 but in reality the xRaid from NAS start to
configure a Raid 5 when I added another 2 x 4 TB WD hdd.
I didn't backup any data from my previous raid configuration and I
start to play with the system like that. After resync, it was xraid 5
with a total of almost 9 TB.
Because I read only the documentation from Netgear I switch from xraid
to flex raid. I was very trustful I will gain more options from the
system, to change raid 5 into a raid 6 at least. But was not like
that.
In my ignorance I thought  if I will pull out the last 2 drives that I
inserted in the array I will get the initial state of my ride, when
you finish to laugh I will continue,..... ok, than I realize the raid
change the status from damaged to dead when I pull the second drive
out.
I push it back in, reboot for few times but with no results, still dead.
I read a lot of stuff since June but nothing based on a moron
experience like mine.
I am not so good on linux because I don't know the line commands very
well (I was a msdos trained guy years ago). I am not afraid to use
linux but I have some gaps.
My question for you is: there is any chance to re assemble the raid
like it was using command line?
On windows I was able to read the raid configuration and I read the
whole content from it, but trial version of the software recovery
programs are very expensive for a home user like me. And my most
valuable data are pictures and some documents.
Thank you in advance

Best regards,
M.