Re: A Nasty md/raid bug in 2018?

Is there anyone who can really help?

On 25/05/2018 19:48, Dmytro Shcherbakov wrote:
Hi Roger,

You're right, but I did change the partitions on ONLY one of the mirror disks, the other one hasn't  been touched (/I believe/) except I stopped the array and rebooted. This one still has the MD type from what I see, but the mdadm doesn't seem to find any superblocks in there...

I copied this one over to another HDD, where I did try to unsuccessfully recover it, but I'm not confident I did the recovery correctly. This is very very similar to the case Neil mentioned in his article here: https://neil.brown.name/blog/20120615073245
Is anyone able to investigate my issue please?

Thank you guys!