Re: mdadm coverity scan

On 04/06/18 19:59, Jes Sorensen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have created an mdadm project in scan.coverity.com. We have quite a
> lot of potential bugs to work through, so if anyone wants to work on it,
> sign up and I'll be happy to add you to the project.
>
> Note you need 28156667e5c7dc3c7b978f2d58c2a427038fedda to be able to run
> the coverity build with gcc-8.
>
> Cheers,
> Jes

Not sure how serious a spam score of 5.5 is, but that's what I presume
my ISP assigned coverity's confirmation email ...

Can you add me to the project? I've used anthony@ - my main email not my
mailing list one.

And the LibreOffice project send their Coverity emails to the dev list.
I think it's so that developers pick up on stuff they've added, but
especially if there's a lot of stuff that needs cleaning up it might be
an idea to send the list here. If there's anybody who wants a simple
janitor project, if that list appears here once a week or a fortnight
then it's a whole bunch of little projects to get started with.

People who aren't interested can filter out or ignore the emails, and
provided people snip properly and don't change the subject, people who
want to get to grips with the code base (like me) can reply and discuss
to our hearts content.

Cheers,
Wol