WD nas broke can't accessmy files on RAID 1

As title says, due to a bug in the WD nas, it started creating
infinite shares folder.
At the moment I can't access my NAS anymore, so I decided to try
ubuntu to recover my data.
I tried to follow some guides and to check stuff but seems like
(especially for my NAS) stuff like this doesn't exist.
I don't even wanna try to do stuff on my own since as you can clearly
see I'm not a linux user I don't even understand what's going on.

PS: My nas had 4 slot, one of them was in JBOD format, and with ubuntu
I could easily access the data without problem.

Tried to use some mdadm command but It gave me some "strange" errors
which I would ever try to "fix" on my own.
Tried to give a last chance to my nas yesterday but it's stuck at boot.
Please if someone could really help me task to task because I really
really don't know what to do anymore.

Sorry for my poor english It's not my first language.