Re: mdadm will only start root device degraded

> The thing is, which happens first in the boot sequence? Unlocking
> the
> crypto, or assembling the mirror? Because if the boot attempts to
> assemble the mirror before it unlocks the crypto, this is going to
> cause
> exactly the scenario you describe.

OK, I understand. But then: Where is the order of the boot sequence
defined? How do I change the order of the boot sequence? How do I make
sure that assembling the mirror is done after unlocking the crypto?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Felix Koop
fkoop@xxxxxxxx