Re: What is the solution for USB HDs

Hi Phil,

usbcore.autosuspend=-1

This might be the solution! I'll test it and let you know.

And regarding power issues:

- this was the first thing I notices and I bought a powered usb-hub to
provide enough current to the HDs.

Using USB drives is kind of a home user scenario. I understand that
MDADM might be more focused on large data centers, but would be great
to have such a great tool also available for the average joe.

Best!
Juan Carlos Carvajal Bermúdez
+43 650 477 0005
juca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx