Re: Help in recovering a RAID5 volume

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for the reply. Here's some answers to your questions and also
another question.

It really seems that 2 disks are bad, but 2 are still good, according
to SMART. I'll replace them ASAP.
For now, I don't need to increase the array size. It's more than
enough for what I need.

About the drive duplication, I don't have spare discs available now
for that, I only have one 4TB disk at hand, so I'd like to know if
it's possible to create device images that I can mount and try to
rebuild the array, to test if it would work, then I can go and buy new
disks to replace the defective ones.

And sure, I'll send you the logs you asked, no problem.

Regards.

-
Felipe Kich
51-9622-2067