Re: restore 3disk raid5 after raidpartitions have been setup with xfs filesystem by accident

Thank you. I already learned a lot. Your command only shows data for
all of the 3 disks.

Out of curiosity i used strings /dev/loop42 | grep mp3 and many of my
songs showed up - is that a good sign?

Just tried the 5 orders like a,b,c a,c,b and so on and receive the
same output about mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on
/dev/md42 and fsck.ext2: Superblock invalid, trying backup blocks....

Then used photorec in all 5 combinations of disks for several minutes
without a single file found.

Is it possible that i have to keep something else in mind, while
assembling the raid? I expected at least some files with photorec when
the raid was assembled in the right order.