Re: kernel checksumming performance vs actual raid device performance

Phil,

My apologies for missing this.  This thread is getting long.

Regardless, the max stripe_cache_size will not use more than 256MB of
RAM (32K x 8K) for a single device, and the memory usage will be
static.

Doug

--
Doug Dumitru