Re: Assembly of RAID6 with 48 disk fails

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your advice, that actually helped. I just build git head, used '--assemble --force' and it was working. All filesystems on the array are still valid, no data loss :) But this is the end for this machine, since it was clearly a controller fault.

So thank you very very much, also from the users.
--
Cheers,
Soeren