Re: recovery from selinux blocking --backup-file during RAID5->6

DO YOU HAVE A BACKUP :-)

Actually, I think this doesn't sound too serious, if it's just the spare
that's failed, you've still got redundancy. If you'd lost an active
drive I'd be screaming "backups!!! backups!!! backups!!!".

My reaction is simply to replace the failed drive and then carry on the
conversion, but I'm not an expert.

Thing is, when one drive fails, it should be ringing alarm bells that
another one is on its last legs - these things have an annoying habit of
failing in bunches. Which says that you really need a *second* spare
drive handy - is the rebuild going to tip one of your live drives over
the edge? I'd say the chances of you ending up with a 5-device raid-6
with one device failed is a lot higher than you'd like :-(

Cheers,
Wol