Re: Reshape stalls and fails when SELinux is enabled

No need to disable SELinux. Just run

setenforce 0

before calling mdadm. When your reshape is done enable SELinux again with

setenforce 1

no reboot needed.

Also if you want a permanent workaround you can whitelist mdadm process type:

semanage permissive -a mdadm_t # but be aware I didn't tested this!