Re: Problem with XOR Engine

Hi Tarak

On 11.08.2015 08:16, Tarak Anumolu wrote:
> I got some problem with the XOR engine while creating the RAID array.

I doubt that you will get much (more) attention if you continue to spam
the list, also with people distributed around the world, expecting a
solid reply within less than 8 hours is at least a bit questionable,
don't you think so?

> The parity data is getting corrupted and my system is not able to recognize
> it and some how we are getting the hard disk error.
>
> I found the above issue is happening when I  enable
> CONFIG_RAID_ZERO_COPY=y in my Linux configuration.
>
> Without this option everything is working fine.

I think (I'm only a user myself and no developer), without much more
extra information, it will be hard to help, i.e. more information what
kern.log/dmesg shows in both situations, /proc/mdstat output, mdadm
examine, ....

Cheers

Carsten