Re: RAID1 + power fail + unwanted activation

Although there still isn't any reactions I am still patient in order
to fully recover things. I'm open to anything, including telling me if
my questions are stupid or not understandable. Since my _previous_
notes about md and mdadm were on the RAID, I am stuck. I just won't
touch it until it will be clear for me. Also, I just can mount both
filesystems and run a diff -r against them hoping it results a 100%
match, and then recreate the RAID from scratch. It is soooo miserable,
isn't it?

The hard part is that presumably I don't understand something (:D) and
I don't know anybody else not amongst you who might know md better.
Since unfortunately I am not "used to" read C source code, any pointer
from remarkable people would be helpful.

Csordás Csaba