Re: Fwd: I will pay money for the correct RAID recovery instructions

Robin's solution worked.  I used ddrescue to copy sde to a new disk,
then put the new disk in place of sde, and started the array in
degraded mode.  Now I just need to get a replacement disk for sdf and
the array should be all set.

I believe I owe Robin a pint.  Got Paypal or Google Wallet?