Re: raid1 - ssd, doubts

nice :) well today it use hdd with sata, 500GB with raid 1 (2 disks)
the only problem is the disk being old, i must replace it
i'm considering ssd only by the price and myth, hdd works well today
i have some doubts about performace without the raid card as you told,
the last ssd i used was enterprise level not desktop/non enterprise
level, and with a raid card

well, others experiences and comments are wellcome :)
comments about cache (bcache,flashcache,dm cache) are wellcome too

--
Roberto Spadim
SPAEmpresarial