Re: Sleepy drives and MD RAID 6

Larkin
I would be happy to take a look at your code and improve it, if I can.
I am good with C, C++ and shell scripts.  I can read almost everything
else.

I like your solution of going after /sys/block/sd?/stat.  Would it be
better if we looked at including something like this directly into the
MD raid stack, or at least an option for parallel spin up
(/sys/block/md125/md/parallel_spinup)?
Adam