Re: mdadm --fail requires writeable drive.

Hi Neil,

This does work but I was looking for a way to explicitely set a particular device as Failed (I want to process devices one by one).

But right now I was reading from the array to force it detecting the failure as opposed to using "detached" which orders of magnitude better.

Thanks for the tip, I'll use that for now.

Regards,
Ben.