Re: Running check and e2fsck simultaneously

Love for optimization :) I'm going to run check via cron job, and then I thought why not run e2fsck on the same day so that I do all the maintenance on the same day (in my configuration check requires some almost 48 hours for this raid1 2TB array when filesystem is mounted but it can run in foreground and results examined later, while e2fsck obviously requires some attention).