Problem with Dualboot on a LSI 9271-8i Controller

Hello,

I have a big Problem to boot Linux on this Controller.

The System is a Asus W9D WS with a LSI Raid Controller.

My Installation is:

2 x Raid1 SSD's with 256GB

On the first Raid1 is windows installed (UEFI) and on the second Raid1 is Linux
(oSUSE) installed (UEFI)

When I install the system and make the 1. REBOOT all is correct oSUSE is
booting again, all works correct.

But after a shutdown only windows is booting again, oSUSE tell me

Initrd is loading but it is hang.

Sometime 1-3 Days oSUSE is booting?

I have no Idea why?

This is always on different Systems with the same LSI Controller.

Have I configure the Raid Controller wrong, or is this Controller broken, or
have Grun2-efi Problem with this Controller ....

Have any a Idea .....

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards,

 Günther J. Niederwimmer